Lake Erie

Reports and forum for Ohio Ice Fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, networthy

Lake Erie

Postby firefish532 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Went to Erie with 3 other guys Went out of catawba state park for two days and only had 2 bites and no fish for me total we caught 2 fish. Had a great time with Garrett who has a place up there and learned alot about ice fishing the big pond talked to alot of guys and everybody had the same story no bites and no fish there was some that caught fish but not many.
firefish532

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby networthy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey Dan sorry you got skunked. I'm going to make another trip to the "big" lake on Feb 7 and 8 and plan to set up an outing with the guys at iceshanty.com. I'm not one that takes too well to getting my butt handed to me two days in a row, so I've decided to book a charter so I can get an honest education. If you or anyone reading are interested look under the topic anyone wanna go 2 in the above mentioned forum it would be great to put faces with names.
I hope that the moderator doesn't get upset but maybe this will also bring new attention to this site as well as the other that I mentioned.
PS my nickname is firefish on that site.
If you're not out fishin, you're gettin out fished.
Garett
networthy

Postby networthy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 am

This guided trip is going to be canceled due to guide not being available for that weekend. Not yet sure if I will be able to reschedule for the following weekend 2/14/09 or work schedule related.
If you're not out fishin, you're gettin out fished.
Garett
networthy

Return to Ohio Ice Fishing