Ohio Ice Busters

Reports and forum for Ohio Ice Fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, networthy

Ohio Ice Busters

Postby firefish532 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Any guys here from ohio and if so where I am over by Indian and St Marys and would like to hook up with some guys or gals who do this on a regular basis and figure these fish out. Can email me at djshuga@nktelco.net thanks dan
firefish532

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby Banker » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:08 am

I also am new to the area- ice fished up on St. Clair mostly in canals of marinas off of St. Clair Shores. Grew up there and learned alot from ficious see ficiousjigs.com
I too am learning about Inidan Lake and use this form to gain information. You can contact me at techyes.s@gmail.com at home I am Scott but they call me Banker on the ice :)
Thanks,

Banker
IceFishOhio.com
Pro Staff Member
Banker

Postby jeffd88 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 pm

i am from mount cory. i am about 1 hour north of both lakes. i have never fished either one on ice. a good place to start would be to download the map of either lake from odnr website. they have a basic map, then a color enhanced map. everyone i talk to says to stay in the channels and around the south side. stop by mikes bait shop and he can give you the low down on whats going on. he is real honest about whats biting.
jeffd88

Postby OhioFisher » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:23 pm

I'm from Ohio also
I'm a year round fisher and go all over the state
Jonny
OhioFisher

ice

Postby firefish532 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 am

Going out on Indian tuesday for awhile be on the west side of long island in a green shanty with the word Eskimo on the side. Come say hi. Also be out there on weds for awhile with my son
firefish532

Postby bullfyter » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:30 pm

how much ice do y'all have up there? I was thinkin bout runnin to Summit Lake (resevoir) in New Castle Indiana...Dont know if any of you guys have fished it but it is a great fishery. There are nice perch 12" common. The occasional JUMBO 15-16"..Great Bluegills 8-9-10" not uncommon at all.. Yet to really dial in on Crappie in there..Have caught a few walleye's. It is well worth the cost of a non-resident license!!! If anyone wants to hook up this weekend (dep. on weather) Drop me a line ! PM or straight to my email. rookiebf@yahoo.com !!! Till then....

You are either a fishin MO FO or just another MO FO fishin !!! :twisted:
bullfyter

Delphos Ohio

Postby Dockdabber » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Dockdabber here in Delphos just signrd up as new member. Love the sport of Ice fishing. Fish highway ponds and IL mostly. Love the gills and crappie fishing, would love to locate some good perch holes though. I am retired and hit the Ice almost daily when we have good ice. Mostly fish alone , but more than willing to meet up with Ice guys and learn new spots along with share my own places. Have vex will travel. :D
Dockdabber

Indian Lake

Postby firefish532 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:50 pm

Will be on Indian Lake on Friday at dawn bak of long island be in green eskimo shanty
firefish532

Return to Ohio Ice Fishing