Home Invasion Safety: What shotgun do you prefer?

A place to talk about hunting deer, elk, moose, bear, and other big game in the hardwater offseason.

Moderators: iowawalleye, iceman77

Re: Home Invasion Safety: What shotgun do you prefer?

Postby surflizard » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 am

I do Dread the day if it ever comes, but I will protect Hearth and Home ! I looked at a lot of personal defense shotguns,Rem's, Benelli's, Saiga's and went with a good old USA Standard, the Mossberg SPX 930 Autoloader ! The design was concieved out of the desperate need for close quarter room clearing weapons for our Troops !

With a 8 round compacity, second fastest cycling in the industry, the rear Trijicon Ghost ring sight and the luminated fiber optic front sight, it will empty the 8 round mag before the first husk hits the ground ! I was able to dial the sights in enought to get 1 1/4" groups at 75 yards and 1" groups at 25 yards ! It is working for our Military and it will work for me ! Most accurate 12 GA that I have ever put rounds down range with !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20DECxN ... detailpage

Surf
Last edited by surflizard on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Drifter Stix Rule the Hardwater
surflizard

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby redneck deer blaster » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 am

i use my mossberg 535 12 ga its got black hawk knox stock and a front vertical grip.that me everthing gun,deer,turkeys,small game,and i got either got my slug barrel on its very short,and if i saw that pointed at me i would run
redneck deer blaster

Postby 56987 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Wow, nice gun Surf!

I ended up watching a whole bunch of videos from gunblast.com after that.......side tracked again. :lol:
Rick

Postby surflizard » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:45 am

I hear ya there buddy, watchin Gunblast is like eatin Pork rinds, watchin just one don't cut it !! :wink: :lol:
surflizard

Postby JoeRobinson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Being a victim of a home burglary is an awful feeling and can take people months or years to stop thinking about it- and to feel safe again in their own home. Burglary is the most common threat to your home, occurring during the day when most people are at work, and increasing during the summer months and on holidays when people are away.

Carol Stream Locksmith
JoeRobinson

Postby surflizard » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 pm

When they kick your door in or throw your grill thru your slider, a locksmith is the last thing the victim needs, nice SPAM ! :wink: :lol:
surflizard

Return to Big Game Hunting Forum