Dream Season In Michigan

A place to talk about hunting deer, elk, moose, bear, and other big game in the hardwater offseason.

Moderators: iowawalleye, iceman77

Dream Season In Michigan

Postby Outdoor Maniacs » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Well what a season i have had...

First on opening day of gun season i was able to harvest a really nice 8 point on film..

and then on 11-22-09 at 9:45am i was able to put my second buck tag on another really nice 8 point off the same property that i have been busting my butt on making the property alot better then it was when i first started hunting it and i have to say it is paying off!!!

I am happy to say i dont have to lay awake at night now wondering where i will get my chance at a nice buck...now planning for next season starts!!!!! but dont get me wrong i will wait until muzzleloading or late bow season to get out and fill my last two doe tags!!!!!

heres a few pics of the does i was lucky to harvest too!!!

MAN WHAT A DREAM SEASON I HAVE HAD......I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK THE REST OF THEIR SEASON

also you can check out my hunts that are on video at http://www.outdoormaniacs.net
Rippin lip somewhere!!!!
Outdoor Maniacs

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Re: Dream Season In Michigan

Postby doc morgan-Blue gil killa » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 am

you should count your blessings thats a great seasonal harvest.Id be proud too.for the majority of mich hunters this has been one of the worst years in memory..including myself..hats off to U nice bucks. :thumb: so when R we going to put some eyes on the ice? well be seeing you and your dad soon :mrgreen:
if hunting and fishing was my job I should be rich by now.
doc morgan-Blue gil killa

Postby Outdoor Maniacs » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:53 am

doc morgan-Blue gil killa wrote:you should count your blessings thats a great seasonal harvest.Id be proud too.for the majority of mich hunters this has been one of the worst years in memory..including myself..hats off to U nice bucks. :thumb: so when R we going to put some eyes on the ice? well be seeing you and your dad soon :mrgreen:

YA i has been a hard year!! but i have put alot of time in and it has payed off!!!

soon as that bay locks in and we have some good ice!!!!!! :thumb:
Rippin lip somewhere!!!!
Outdoor Maniacs

Postby deercrazy1986 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

them are some really nice bucks i seen a buck about the size of your 2nd one there but didnt have a shot,congrats man
deercrazy1986

Return to Big Game Hunting Forum