what is the best flasher?

Discuss information on ice fishing information, ice fishing gear, ice fishing tackle, ice fishing supply and all types of stuff used for ice fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, Michigan, Wizardofoz

Re: what is the best flasher?

Postby Androwildfire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

got out on the ice today and tried out a bird 55 thanks to TB, ! really liked it! damn you tb! looks like i know what im going to have for next season! unless I find something for the riht price!
Tight lines,
Andro
Androwildfire

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby tundraboy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Dammmm buddy, you are not going to want to fish with next year.Beans will have the 45 and 35 on sale at the end of the season. They mark them way down. If you know anyone that works there you can have them buy you a gift card for 33% off the dollar then take that to beans and get a heck of a deal. :mrgreen:
tundraboy

Postby Androwildfire » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 am

tundraboy wrote:Dammmm buddy, you are not going to want to fish with next year.Beans will have the 45 and 35 on sale at the end of the season. They mark them way down. If you know anyone that works there you can have them buy you a gift card for 33% off the dollar then take that to beans and get a heck of a deal. :mrgreen:

If I only knew someone that worked there this would work!
Tight lines,
Andro
Androwildfire

Postby barrelslime » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 pm

I'd have to say I love my vexilar. I was really interested in a Marcum but seeing post after post of Marcum problems I went with the vex and couldn't be happier
PB Crappie 17 1/2"
barrelslime

Postby Taidef1972 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:21 am

guinea wrote:I don't know. I just saw the title and hoped Snowman would have a good gif image to add lol.

You are right Snowman is good.
Taidef1972

Previous

Return to Ice Fishing Equipment