Showdown Troller

Discuss information on ice fishing information, ice fishing gear, ice fishing tackle, ice fishing supply and all types of stuff used for ice fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, Michigan, Wizardofoz

Re: Showdown Troller

Postby Androwildfire » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:28 am

NO! I need my showdown back so i can stop bumming ones off my friends!
Tight lines,
Andro
Androwildfire

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby LAG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 am

In looking at a new fish finder for the upcoming ice fishing season, i have put time in researching units online. The Showdown Troller looked like a winner to me for number of reasons. Though now in my mind I step back and look at it's physical construction and wonder how long will this piece of plastic last? 3 years? 5 years maybe with great care. In reality, it is just another disposable plastic electronic gadget. I cannot envision one living and going strong 10 or more years down the road like say an standard flasher unit. Just my observation.
LAG

Postby dylan8351 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:42 am

LAG wrote:In looking at a new fish finder for the upcoming ice fishing season, i have put time in researching units online. The Showdown Troller looked like a winner to me for number of reasons. Though now in my mind I step back and look at it's physical construction and wonder how long will this piece of plastic last? 3 years? 5 years maybe with great care. In reality, it is just another disposable plastic electronic gadget. I cannot envision one living and going strong 10 or more years down the road like say an standard flasher unit. Just my observation.

I wouldn't mess with the Showdown. Haven't heard anything but problems with that unit. What do I know though... I'm a Vexilar guy!
dylan8351

Postby ger15ber » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm

For my money Vexilar all the way. you can't go wrong with them. Gerard
ger15ber

Postby barrelslime » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:26 am

PB Crappie 17 1/2"
barrelslime

Previous

Return to Ice Fishing Equipment