Reminder of Spam Policy Here

Discuss information on ice fishing information, ice fishing gear, ice fishing tackle, ice fishing supply and all types of stuff used for ice fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, Michigan, Wizardofoz

Reminder of Spam Policy Here

Postby admin » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 am

We're seeing an awful lot of business URL's crammed all over signatures lately. All violators are being removed and repeat offenders may get deactivated.

ONLY site sponsors have that privilege here. See the advertising link at the bottom for more information.

Thanks for your understanding.
admin
Site Admin

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Re: Reminder of Spam Policy Here

Postby Outdoor Maniacs » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm

how much does it run to become a sponsor?
Rippin lip somewhere!!!!
Outdoor Maniacs

Postby GFHFG » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Outdoor Maniacs wrote:how much does it run to become a sponsor?

how much $ ?
Thank You God for fishing and hunting
GFHFG

Postby Outdoor Maniacs » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 am

GFHFG wrote:
Outdoor Maniacs wrote:how much does it run to become a sponsor?

how much $ ?

ya
Rippin lip somewhere!!!!
Outdoor Maniacs

Postby admin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

It's currently still only $150/year - this price will increase at some point in 2010.

Chris
admin
Site Admin

Postby Outdoor Maniacs » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

admin wrote:It's currently still only $150/year - this price will increase at some point in 2010.

Chris

k. thanks. i will have to talk to all my guys and maybe become a sponsor
Rippin lip somewhere!!!!
Outdoor Maniacs

Postby icefishcamp4you » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Sorry about this! I assumed "free classifieds" meant free marketing for different businesses. It is your wording there that I think confuses others? Just a suggestion.
icefishcamp4you
icefishcamp4you

Location: Oba Lake, Ontario (Remote train-in destination north of Wawa and Sault Ste. Marie Ontario)

Postby helitS » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks for your understanding.Good life of peace
helitS

Postby Lorend1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:18 pm

It's time you "Moderators" flex your muscle and do something about "Ice Wanderer's" political rants. This is a fishing forum not a platform for bashing the current administration. Why are you allowing this?
Lorend1

Postby dylan8351 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Lorend1 wrote:It's time you "Moderators" flex your muscle and do something about "Ice Wanderer's" political rants. This is a fishing forum not a platform for bashing the current administration. Why are you allowing this?

If you don't like his posts, try not reading them. I don't think anyone forces you to read his posts right? I enjoy any and all perspectives that people are willing to share. Maybe my buddies and I are different but politics are something that should be discussed by responsible adults. Keep up the good work ice wanderer!
dylan8351

Postby Hickgtx600f4 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:53 pm

dylan8351 wrote:
Lorend1 wrote:It's time you "Moderators" flex your muscle and do something about "Ice Wanderer's" political rants. This is a fishing forum not a platform for bashing the current administration. Why are you allowing this?

If you don't like his posts, try not reading them. I don't think anyone forces you to read his posts right? I enjoy any and all perspectives that people are willing to share. Maybe my buddies and I are different but politics are something that should be discussed by responsible adults. Keep up the good work ice wanderer!

Welcome to the site. You just joined a few days ago lol. I agree. If ya don't like it pass on the material.
Hickgtx600f4

Postby Lorend1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:57 am

You miss the point, but that's ok. I am definitely in the wrong forum.
Lorend1

Postby ICE WANDERER » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:54 am

I just noticed this thread, i won't apologise for my post, after all it is an open forum, and thanks dylan and Hick for sticking
up for me and my opinion. I look at all opinions from both sides before I make up my own, there are good ones and bad ones
from both sides. I would think that Leonard would lean toward the people that are trying to protect his rights as a
outdoorsman. The people that I rant against seem to want to take away our rights to hunt and fish. Again JMO
ICE WANDERER

Postby ICE WANDERER » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:09 am

This will probably be my last post on this site until the Moderators do something about the things being posted on som areas of this site. In my doing so, it will please some. In the open forum, they have the right to post what they want but in
the Ice hole only you are suppose to talk about ice fishing. So moderators do your job!
ICE WANDERER

Return to Ice Fishing Equipment