Frabill Max Shanties!

Discuss information on a portable ice house, ice fishing shelter, ice fishing hut, ice fishing shanty, or whatever means of ice fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, DanburyFisher, Wizardofoz

Re: Frabill Max Shanties!

Postby bum » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:16 pm

frabill copied me good . i am basiclly doing the same to my frabill. except i am using a real comfy bass boat seat a set up that will hold a marine deep cycle battery rods ,tip ups and takle just got to get it finished up. here is a picture of the seat frame before i painted it . i only paid about 130 for it this far. take a gander btw i do got a welder if you need to weld any thing up for yours. it's a cheap flux core hobart i want to up grade to a aluminum welder type sooner or later just not enough funds right now. any ways just p.m. or say some hting if you need help on it. btw the shanty cost about 75 bucks lol's used a entrtainment book cupon at dicks sporting goods in novi for like 75 off 150 or more or some thing simular also got the bass boat seat at meijers in wixom for 25 buck and a bunch of tube stock at alocal lowes for the rest. doing it on the cheap. but will be out fitted good .

bum

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Re: Frabill Max Shanties!

Postby bum » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:31 pm

frabill max shantys are nice but very expensive 399.99 for a one man. if you like it that much then i say get it don't forget i maybe able to build you some thing simular to it. i think i paid total 130 for min thus far. mine is a recon non dlx frabill i like it. if you need a ton of room check out the clam nanook two man shanty i think it goes for 399 for the non thermal version. if you need help just say some thing.
bum

Return to Ice Fishing House