LOADED Clam Voyager icefishing shanty - $480

A place to post all NON-COMMERCIAL classifieds for users. If you sell commercial products, please contact the admin before posting.

Moderators: iowawalleye, Wizardofoz, icefishermanmark

LOADED Clam Voyager icefishing shanty - $480

Postby Brokenwing » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm

The shanty is the largest trap shanty made by Clam for ice fishing. Mounted on the shanty are runners on the bottom, travel cover, mount for 20 lb propane tank, removable towbar, 2 sets of inside lights, and a control box for the electrical items. Also included are two Clam seats, these are the two gray seats (the mounts are included). A removable "work" has been mounted using one of the set mounts. This is in the right side with one of the seats resting on the small white work table. This shanty has the trap link so you can link multiple shanties together! The underside is in very good shape and this shanty has many many years of service left. I have pulled this shanty by hand but it is a workout.

The only issue that I have encountered is once the wind shirt on the side slipped under one of the runners. The shirt was worn by the snow and ice on the bay but it has NOT continued to loosen after that accident. This area is generally packed under the snow so you really never see it. One of the local canvas shops can repair this in a matter of days for a very min charge.

I have no need to sell this shanty ASAP so please no low ball offers. I have seen what is out there and I know the quality of this machine.
Thanks
Rich
[/url]
Brokenwing

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby ronc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 pm

In other words you want to much for a used shanty
ronc

Return to Ice Fishing Classifieds