WTB: Power Auger and Flasher

A place to post all NON-COMMERCIAL classifieds for users. If you sell commercial products, please contact the admin before posting.

Moderators: iowawalleye, Wizardofoz, icefishermanmark

WTB: Power Auger and Flasher

Postby TritleFishing » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm looking for a Power Auger and a Flasher for this upcoming Ice fishing season.

For the Power Auger I would like to have anything from 8" and above. Preferably under $200.

As for the flasher, I'm interested in a Vexilar FL-8 or FL-18, or possibly a comparable Marcum unit. I really like the distinctive colors on the Vexilar units though. I'd also like to keep a flasher unit under $200.

I missed 2 flashers on Craigslist the last week that were both $175. One was a FL-18 and the other was a Marcum LX-2.

I am located in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area and would be willing to travel some distance to pick up / meet to make a purchase.
TritleFishing

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby sludgeman » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi, I just came on and was thinking about posting an ad for my Fl-8 SE. It is just over a year old and you cannot tell it from BRAND NEW. Not a scratch or blemish on it. No nics or dings in the transducer which is a 19 degree or any other part of the unit. It is NOT the old type but the NEWER more powerful ProPack 2 model. IF you go to the Vexilar web site you can check out what they look like if your not sure. It comes with the Owners manual as well as the charger and I have kept the battery charged all spring and summer and I just took it off the charger a couple hours ago. Didn't take but 5 minutes to fill up so I know that it is in perfect shape as it should be. It may be just a little more then you want to give, but believe me it is impossable to tell from a brand new one. I was going to list it for $225.00 FIRM. You can see on the Vexilar web site what the new ones go for. I got a great deal from a guy on a like new Fl-18 so that's why I am selling this one. I live in Springfield SD. about 110 miles NW of Sioux City and SW about 100 miles from Sioux Falls right on the Missouri. I know that you have no idea who I am, but am willing to give you my email address and email you multiple pictures of the Vexilar. I just today placed an ad in the local Shopper magazine that covers about a 125 mile radius and it will be coming out next week. If your interested let me know and I will get you the pics. [email protected] You would be super happy with this unit!
sludgeman

Postby TritleFishing » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:06 pm

This thread can be closed. I picked up a Eskimo power auger and a Marcum sonar already. Just waiting for the water to freeze now!
TritleFishing

Return to Ice Fishing Classifieds