For Sale: Lapeer, MI Frabill Speed Shack Cub Ice Shanty

A place to post all NON-COMMERCIAL classifieds for users. If you sell commercial products, please contact the admin before posting.

Moderators: iowawalleye, Wizardofoz, icefishermanmark

For Sale: Lapeer, MI Frabill Speed Shack Cub Ice Shanty

Postby zillathefishkilla » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:19 pm

I have a like new Frabill Speed Shack Cub portable ice shanty for sale. It was purchased four years ago and used very minimally. There is no damage to the canvas, zippers, poles, windows, or window covers. There is some scraps from being pulled across the ice on the plastic bottom, also the wood inserts for the holes have minimal marks. There are two 12" x 24" holes that are on opposite sides of the shanty. Doors on both ends make it easy to get in and out on either end. I also have a jet sled xl (medium sized sled) that i would include in the purchase, this has been used very little as well and is 2 years newer than the shanty, the only marks on the sled are from pulling it across the road and ice. I am asking $300.00 firm for the shanty and sled, or $300.00 or best offer for the shanty by its self. I will not sell the sled with out selling the shanty first. I will include pics on Monday (its raining and im traveling this weekend).
Located in Lapeer, MI which is about a hour north of Detroit, 30 minutes east of Flint, 45 minutes west of Port Huron, 1 hr south and east of Saginaw/Bay City.
zillathefishkilla

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby zillathefishkilla » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Still have this if anyone is interested.
zillathefishkilla

Postby FishingNewEngland » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 pm

I'd take it but you're too far away.....

:cry:
FishingNewEngland

Postby zillathefishkilla » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:47 pm

nothing like a nice drive to beautiful michigan!
zillathefishkilla

Re: For Sale: Lapeer, MI Frabill Speed Shack Cub Ice Shanty

Postby zillathefishkilla » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:56 pm

This is still available if anyone is interested. I would also be willing to trade for a 2 man flip over portable with sled. Must be in same condition as my shanty now (no burn holes, mouse holes, etc).
zillathefishkilla

Return to Ice Fishing Classifieds