any one interested in the buffalo pound fishing derby

Reports and forum for Saskatchewan Ice Fishing.

Moderators: iowawalleye, PerchHunter

any one interested in the buffalo pound fishing derby

Postby clint clysdale » Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:47 pm

This year they were talking about not having it unless there was enough interest so me and another guy have took it apon us to get interest. there has been no date set yet but we need all the support we can get. if interested please leave me a private message. leave me a phone # and name and I will let you know of any info as soon as I find out more. This will be a pre registered derby and will be a good time with some good prizes. thanx. Any advice on how we can get more support would be greatly appreciated. And tell all your friends, even make it a road trip.
clint clysdale

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:09 pm

I am not sure how far buffalo pound is from Saskatoon but i think it is a little far for me, sorry Clide. I am sure there are people in Regina that would go if they just knew about it. The problem is not enough people are aware of forums like these so it is tough to spread the word.

Postby clint clysdale » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:13 pm

thanx for the respond it is hard to get interest in little derbys,
clint clysdale

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:36 am

Hi, Do you have any clear dates on the fishing derby? Is it still on. Do you happen to attend the fishing derby at Regina Beach on March 6. Other ice fishing contest found on this web site. www.orginalicefishingcontest.com
When you find out when the little derby is please post it and I might take a road trip. Please include cost of tickets. Thanks
Holly

Postby fisher » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:32 am

hey

is there any fee? and how much?
what is the date for it? and what time?

thx :)
fisher

Return to Saskatchewan Ice Fishing