New to ice Fishing

Discuss ice fishing tips with other ice fishermen.

Moderators: iowawalleye, bachtowing13, Michigan

New to ice Fishing

Postby Travisdurant469 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Hey! I want to go ice fishing this winter but I don't know much. I've gone before with family but didn't have any luck. I have all the equipment...I think. Just tell me anything that you think that I might need to know please! :D oh and I'm 13. I'm trying not to spend a lot of money. Thanks!
Travisdurant469

Advertisement

IceFishingChat.com

Re: New to ice Fishing

Postby EyceWalker » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 am

Depending on where your family lives and if you all would like to go on a ice fishing vacation trip, you should look into finding a reputable ice fishing outfitter or guide service. I myself live in Vermont and I don't have the time to go looking for where the fishing is best. I just want to go out and have fun. I found a ice fishing outfitter here in Vermont that I go with every year. Whitetail strategies guide service in Benson VT. The guys name is Fred and he is the man to talk to when it comes to ice fishing. Every year I make many trips ice fishing with him. I just book a reservation with him and he takes care of everything. He has all of the gear, some of the newest ice fishing technology and also the old ways of ice fishing. I have brought 3 friends with me several times and we were very comfortable with plenty of room inside heated ice houses. We always have a lot of fun catching fish and eating food while visiting with friends. I found him on the internet on google I think, but I have his business card. I contact Fred on his website whitetailstrategies.net. I hope you have fun, I always do. I wish you luck.
Your friend, EyceWalker
EyceWalker

Return to Ice Fishing Tips